At last, the Soundcore brand is expanding their true wireless series with the brand new Liberty Air 2 Pro. With this new release, Anker looks to deliver a more advanced active noise cancelation, transparency, and PureNote driver technology.
The Liberty Air 2 utilizes ten hardened nanolayers to make up the 11mm driver in each earbud, offering accurate sound and clarity at all frequencies. Soundcore then worked to tune the earbuds, both with ANC turned on and off, to make sure that music always sounded like artists originally intended.
This true wireless offers many different modes, like the ability to change between three noise cancellation modes including Transport mode when needed to block out low-frequency noises from airplanes, trains, or city buses; Outdoor mode, which use a less powerful ANC setting but wider bandwidth to block out street noise, and finally, Indoor mode, which primarily reduces mid-range frequencies to help block out voices that are commonly found in an office or at a café.
Additionally, the Liberty Air 2 Pro also features Transparency mode with two different settings. Mode 1 is for total transparency which helps enhance all ambient sounds. This is ideal for runners and bicyclists that need to safely hear noises around them on a city street. The second transparency mode focuses on vocals to enhance voices in the immediate vicinity while simultaneously reducing background noise. This mode is ideal for users who may be waiting for a flight or a bus but still need to hear announcements from a P.A. speaker or flight attendant.
Anker offers a special app for a variety of customization options. You’ll be able to adjust the sound to your preferred individual experience with flexible presets and sound profiles.
- PureNote Driver technology with 11mm drivers for accurate sound and clarity at all frequencies.
- Multi-mode ANC with Transport, Indoor and Outdoor settings for customizable usage levels
- Two transparency modes enhance the environment including voices without removing earbuds.
- The 7-hour battery in earbuds with ANC off / 6-hour battery with ANC on
- Qi wireless charging case with 26-hour battery with ANC off / 21-hour battery with ANC on as well as USB-C charging.
- Anker Fast Charging technology – 10 minutes charging earbuds = 2 hours of playtime
- Premium call quality using 6-mic uplink noise reduction helps optimize voices and minimize background noise.
- Customizable user touch controls to set preferences for play/pause, track advance, volume, etc.
- Voice-assistant compatibility with Siri® at launch and other popular voice-assistants in the future.
- Nine sets of silicone ear tips, ranging from XXXS to XL and L+ in ensuring a proper fit.
- Bluetooth version – 5.0
- Waterproof rating – IPX4
- Available in Four Colors: Onyx Black, Titanium White, Sapphire Blue, and Crystal Pink
- Earbud size // Case size – 1.47″ x 0.87″ x 0.91″ // 2.44″ x 2.35″ x 1.18″ ● Earbud weight / Case weight – 0.37 oz // 1.78 oz
The Liberty Air 2 Pro will be available today in four colors including Onyx Black, Titanium White, Sapphire Blue, and Crystal Pink.
The Liberty Air 2 Pro will be available on Soundcore and Amazon.
Headphonedungeon may get a commission from retail offers.
You may also like
NAD Electronics Celebrates 50 Years of Truth in Power
Sound Blaster Blaze V2: No Frills, Just the Thrills
PSB Speakers Announces the Launch of the Alpha iQ, Streaming Powered Speakers with BluOS
Focal Presents a New Edition of Its Outstanding Hi-Fi Headphones: Utopia
Meze Audio Releases its First Dynamic Open-Back Headphone, the 109 PRO – Made for Pure Listening Enjoyment